Soham Tikekar, CEO Homejam
So if you're a methodical thinker fueled by creative passion, this is the place to be!
We're looking for an individual who is familiar with modern, venture-backed startup practices & processes while also thriving in ever-changing environments and is eager to take on & solve problems outside of their job description.
How You’ll Make a Difference.
The ideal candidate is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and define product vision, and goals. You will work closely with the founders, and ensure that the product and marketing efforts support Homejam's overall
strategy and goals. With your innovative mindset you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and fill them. You possess the necessary technical skills with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of the product. This is a remote role, but it might require occasional travel to Delhi & within India. Adequate time would be given to plan.
What You’ll Do.
- Promote product growth by defining, developing, and implementing product strategies, roadmap, documentation, and product launch.
- Contribute towards the long-term vision and strategy for the company’s product, and communicate this strategy to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze consumer needs, and current market trends., assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Interact with customers and partners to understand their key requirements and help define a credible product roadmap.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly. Work closely with internal stakeholders to drive positioning, pricing, and go to market strategy.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Homejam and its features across primary market segments.
- Drive product development collaborating closely with engineering, user-experience design, product operations and marketing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar field.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead/partner effectively in a manner that supports a global collaborative remote environment.
- 3+ years of total work experience and minimum 2 years of product experience which involved developing product and/or product marketing plans based on deep consumer insights.
- Has experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analysis.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to conceptualize, run, and prioritize multiple projects with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity.
What You've Accomplished
HQ | San Francisco, CA
Current video conferencing tools are built for enterprise, and largely ignore the needs of the creative industry. Homejam's video collaboration solution connects the e-commerce capabilities of talent marketplaces with tech-enabled productivity features in one vertically integrated platform. Enabled by industry-leading partnerships, Homejam is well-positioned to becoming a permanent fixture in the global industry of over 80 million connected creatives — professionals & hobbyists alike.We're rapidly expanding our team! And are looking to bring on a detail-oriented, strategic thinker as Homejam's Email Marketing Manager. With a fully-remote and cross-border team that spans 5 countries, you will be joining an ambitious group of individuals that enjoys challenge, structure and growth hacking to win. So if you're a methodical thinker fueled by creative passion, this is the place to be!